Frequently Asked Questions
Below is a list of FAQs which should answer most questions. If you still need support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Tap on the “Settings” tab and then select the “Medication/Measurement Reminders” pane. This will take you to the “Med/Measurement Reminders” page.
• Tap on “Medications Reminders” and rather than tapping on the arrow, tap on “Enter Medication.”
• Type the name of the medication you want to add and press the “Save” command when done.
2. I was away from my phone when I took my medication. Can I enter it now and have it reflect the time I took the medication?
4. I have used the AsthmaSense app for a while now and I want to reset my Alert Messages. Can I do that?
5. When setting up the AsthmaSense app, under “Measurement Devices” I saw the name WheezoMeter. What is a WheezoMeter?
6. The Alert Message is telling me my asthma may not be well controlled or is very poorly controlled. How do I find out why I have this message?
To view the specific cause of these Alert Messages, tap on the Alert Message in the status bar at the top of the HOME or JOURNAL screens.